Tuesday, January 25, 2011

awesomeness

Lately I think awesome is a good word and this is why:

A week or so ago as Mason prayed over lunch this is what he said:
"Thank you for buying pants, for Mommy buying cutie pants. Thank you for awesomeness, for awesome us. Thank you for church, for pets..."
A couple things I love about that prayer- "awesome us" oh yeah. And then also he thanks Heavenly Father for pets. What pets? We don't have pets.

Also a couple weeks ago Mason came into the kitchen and asked me if I would put a Lego guy's arm back on. I said sure and snapped the arm into place and gave it back to Mason. He grabbed it and skipped back to the green room to play, saying all sing-songy, to himself, under his voice, "My-Mo-mmy-is-awe-some!"

And then a day after Mason said to himself that I was awesome, I was down in the basement with Isaac. I had picked up the basement earlier that day and folded quilts etc. I mentioned to Isaac that I had done that and he looked around, then at me, and said with all sincerety and joy and a big smile, "You're AWESOME Mom!"

Wow. So much awesomeness I don't even know how we contain it!

1 comment:

Krystal Trapnell said...

I think you're awesome, too. Glad your boys agree!